Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Telephone Tuesday

I'm going to be posting my principal to family emails daily, along with my responses to my own challenges.

Could be fun...

Here is the video of my response to my own challenge - in true TLC fashion, my sister needed a do-over to answer the phone as I woke her up the first time I called. 


Mrs. Allison
Tue 19/05/2020 8:00 AM
  •  Allison, Beth
Good Morning Knights!
sesame street omg GIF
Today is Telephone Tuesday.
Who will you phone today? A lot of people would be really happy to hear your voice.
who you gonna call videos GIF by AMPYA
I'm going to phone my parents today and my sister Jenny as well. 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
I look forward to hearing about your phone calls and hopefully seeing some pictures too.
Great Day GIF by memecandy
Mrs. Allison
 



London District Catholic School Board would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact London District Catholic School Board directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback T.V. Thursday

It's  Throwback T.V. Thursday. I'm about to seem very old, so be warned. My parents were pretty strict about what we were...